Thursday, November 18, 2004

on the road again

i think it's very appropriate that i went w/lambwhirlwind... because that's exactly how i've been feeling this week. as soon as i returned back home on sunday, things have been a blur... a flippin' whirlwind. and here i am, getting ready to head off again. i'm traveling on business to st. louis tomorrow... i leave at 5:00am. 5AM may be nothing to some people, but it's not exactly fun to me. after st. louis, i'm traveling on to kansas city... going to a conference/seminar... i think i'll enjoy it. anyway, have a very busy next few days ahead of me. whoohoo!
i'm on my lunch break at work at the moment... well it's actually time for me to get back to work so i'll end this. i'll post a pic of my friend Bethany & her baby (kayla) before officially logging off.
speaking of babies, i have a new cousin, Samantha... born on 11/16!
hope everyone has a super weekend- i'll catch you all next week.

No comments: