Monday, August 29, 2005

Wakamaru and Cuckoo

okay, those in favor of sending the Japanese the dvds of the Terminator movies say "I".
"A child-shaped humanoid robot that can recognize about 10,000 words and work as a house sitter will go on sale in Japan in September..." see the full story:
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/J/JAPAN_HUMANOID_ROBOT?SITE=NCAGW&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

I had a good weekend. hung out with friends… ate a lot of good food… watched movies… got some work done… pretty successful weekend.
one of the movies I watched was One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest. gotta say… wasn’t expecting it to end the way it did… but I truly enjoyed it overall.

1 comment:

kristin said...

i can't believe that no one has anything to say about wakamaru. geez... i don't know about you but they freak me out...
that's right, i'm commenting on my own blog... i'm a nerd.