Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Tom O'Dell fans unite

back when i was in college, Mar & I thought that we were the ONLY crazies watching Mr. Tom O'Dell. We became fans... we went as far as to tape the programs we missed... sad but true. hey, when you're a college student up in the WEE hours of the morning... the shopping networks become entertainment... apparently, we weren't the only ones. Mar sent this link to me: http://www.astreetproductions.com/weblog/archives/2004/01/28/so-long-tom-odell/ Glad to see that there are other true O'Dell fans. haha... oh man... these people are funny. sorry to say that it's probably only funny to those of us who used to watch it "back in the day". what's O'Dell up to these days you ask? http://www.cutlerycorner.net/ man, i'm glad i'm not in college anymore... but sometimes i miss those O'Dell nights 'o fun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lambie!

LONG LIVE TOM O'DELL...

He gave us many night of laughter.

Mar

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the link!

I honestly never thought there had been so many other lunatics out there watching the Knife Show along with me.

I find it interesting that my ode to O'Dell has become the most popular, heavily commented post on my weblog...

kristin said...

andrew, totally my pleasure, your blog rocks.