Monday, November 07, 2005

slow motion

got the new David Gray cd “Life in Slow Motion” over the weekend… it’s so great. http://www.davidgray.com
does anyone else see their life as a slow motion music video like I do?
speaking of slow motion- it's Monday.

our employer supplies us with free soda & juice… the kitchen is stocked… nice, eh? anyway, it's really been one of those days for me and so… I went into the kitchen, grabbed a V8 & poured it in a glass along with lots of black pepper & some dried red chili peppers that I found in little Mazzio’s packages. yum. yes, I pretended it was a bloody mary. and while I was sipping my pretend Bloody Mary, I had a great marketing idea for bars. They should run specials for Bloody Marys after 5 o’clock on Mondays…. and call them BLOODY MONDAYS. if they marketed it right it would be a big hit.
seriously… I’m not much of a drinker… I have my occasion glass of wine… and a pretend bloody mary in the office every once in awhile.
Drink responsibly.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a great post. I've never had a real bloody mary, and I doubt that I will. But, I sure do love me some good V8. Speaking of "bloody," have you ehard the U2 song "Bloody Sunday"? I guess I just have U2 on the brain. I am a HUGE fan.

Anonymous said...

heard... not ehard.