Tuesday, July 26, 2005

No Diggity

i took the StrengthsFinder Test yesterday. It's the Gallup Organization's Web-based talent assessment tool.
Just in case anyone is interested, the test's results say that my five most dominant themes of talent are:

Belief: People strong in the Belief theme have certain core values that are unchanging. Out of these values emerges a defined purpose for their life.

Relator: People who are strong in the Relator theme enjoy close relationships with others. They find deep satisfaction in working hard with friends to achieve a goal.

Strategic: People strong in the Strategic theme create alternative ways to proceed. Faced with any given scenario, they can quickly spot the relevant patterns and issues.

Activator: People strong in the Activator theme can make things happen by turning thoughts into action. They are often impatient.

Responsibility: People strong in the Responsibility theme take psychological ownership of what they say they will do. They are committed to stable values such as honesty and loyalty.

Yes, I agree with the assessments.

btw, i'm having a GREAT week at work... so far.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your test as well. However they forgot how very very smart and pretty you are.

kristin said...

well, thanks for that.
...you hittin' on me? j/k.

Anonymous said...

Well if I were a single guy I would be. What the heck is the problem with all the men in the world anyway?

Anonymous said...

I dunno, but you're pretty friggin' hot if you ask me.

No diggity... You're funny. Maybe I should send you my whole collection of funny songs from the past. I might inspire a Kristin revolution... Sorta like Dance Dance Revolution but totally different.